Friday, February 12, 2010

Revival

It has been quite some time since I have used this blog, but I feel like starting things back up again. After spending time in China where there was so much restriction on what I could read and say, I really began to appreciate my freedom of speech and press. I feel as if I should really take advantage of the fact that I can say and read what I want without a fear of persecution. So here it goes. I will keep omgnyc as my main music blog for posting my current fascinations in music (i.e. new songs, albums, show reviews) and this one will be for the rest. I'll post old music that gets stuck in my head, photos I care about too much for facebook, quotes, things my talented friends are doing and other things of creation, inspiration, and innovation. Please enjoy.

No comments: